We are currently accepting abstract submissions for the
2017 Human Trafficking & Social Justice Conference!
Are you a thriver, would you like to share your experience?
Have you completed research on topics of human trafficking or social justice?
Do you have experience working in the field of social justice or human trafficking?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Click on the abstract submission form for additional information.
Submission Deadline: July 15th, 2017
All will be notified by: August 15th, 2017 (but may be earlier)
Below are a few examples of possible presentation topics.
Human Trafficking Topics:
- Advocacy & Social Action
- Children and Teen Victims of Trafficking
- Children of Women in the Sex Industry
- Coalition Building and Consciousness
- Domestic Trafficking
- Drug Addiction and the Sex Trade Emotional Health
- HIV & other Health Related Risks
- International Trafficking Intervention
- Law Enforcement Perspectives
- LGBTQ Experience
- Men & Boys in the Sex Trade
- Neighborhood & Community Responses
- Paradigms, Perspectives & Policies
- Personal Experiences in the Sex Trade
- Programming Models and Funding
- Social Justice
- Survivor Experiences and Stories
- Target Assessment & Effective
- Violence and the Sex Trade
- and more…
Social Justice Topics:
- Access to Healthcare
- Children’s Rights
- Civil Rights
- Corporate Oppression
- Environmental Justice
- Exploitation in the Media
- Fair Wages/Fair Trade
- Food Justice
- Global Warming
- Human Rights
- Mass Incarceration
- Medical Experimentation
- Pipeline to Prison
- Police Brutality
- Socio Economic Status
- and more…